ARTICLES OF FAITH
THE HOLY SCRIPTURES
- The Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, the only authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writing, infallible, and God-breathed.
- God, eternally exists in three persons ”Father, Son, and Holy Spirit” Co-eternal in being, identical in nature, equal in power and glory, and having the same attributes and perfections.
THE PERSON AND WORK OF CHRIST
- The Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal son of God, became man, without ceasing to be God, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary, to redeem sinful men.
- The Lord Jesus Christ accomplished redemption through His perfect righteousness, and His atoning sacrifice.
- The resurrection of Christ was in bodily form.
- The Lord Jesus Christ ascended to heaven, and is sitting at the right hand of God the Father, reigning over the Church and the nations.
- Christ's continual work of intercession is accomplished at the right hand of God the Father.
THE PERSON AND WORK OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- The Holy Spirit convicts mankind of sin.
- The Holy Spirit works regenerating grace in sinful men, resulting in being born again by the Spirit and Word.
- The Holy Spirit indwells believers, sealing them in faith unto entrance into heaven.
- The saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord, according to the moral law summarized in the Ten Commandments, and separate from all ungodliness.
- It is unacceptable for Christians to teach hatred towards any group or individual.
- Human life begins at conception and that an unborn child at any age of development is fully human and should be treated as such.
- Extramarital sexual intimacy, heterosexual or homosexual, is morally wrong.
- Marriage is an exclusively heterosexual institution involving one man and one woman.
- It is the obligation of the saved to witness by life and word, "be(ing) ready always to give a reason for the hope that is within them".
- Satan and his devils are the open and declared enemy of God and man, and they shall be eternally punished in the Lake of Fire.
THE SECOND ADVENT OF CHRIST
- The Lord Jesus Christ will return upon the Day of Judgment for His redeemed ones which will enter into the new heavens and the new earth; and the heathen and unbelievers will be cast into the Lake of Fire.
THE ETERNAL STATE
- The souls of the redeemed are, at death, absent from the body and present with the Lord, where they will worship the triune God. Upon the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved will enter into the new heavens and the new earth.
- The souls of the heathen and unbelievers upon death enter hell. When, with soul and body re-united, they shall suffer everlasting conscious punishment.